Cooking for a Cause
A Fundraiser to Combat Hunger in the Hudson Valley
Great Chefs , Teaching Zoom Cooking Class, to Benefit Food Relief Programs
Kick-Off Party with Ric Orlando
HOW THE VIRTUAL CLASSES WORK:
• Buy your ticket for any class
• We then send you a shopping list so you can go out an buy the ingredients
• On the day of the event, we will send you a special Zoom invite
• You will log into the Zoom event at 6:00
• Meet our chef and start cooking or just follow along, it is up to you.
• This is an interactive event so it you are game; you can ask the chef questions or show us what you are cooking
More About "Cooking for a Cause"
Classes are once a month on Tuesdays
Each Tuesday features a different Hudson Valley Chef, teaching you how to prepare one of their signature dishes.
The classes will be live-streamed via Zoom, interactive, and a lot of fun!
Tickets are $50 with 100% of net proceeds going to the night's featured non-profit
Question? Email or call (845) 598-4760
Sponsors Who Are Helping Us Fight Food Insecurity